Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So many new things!

It's been a while but here is a not-even-remotely complete list of all the new things I can do!

1. Last night I sat in what's called Prop Sitting position ALL BY MYSELF for almost 30 seconds! Ms. Megan, Connor's therapist says that should be happening at 6 months but I am only 4.5 months. Check me out. Mommy is going to take a picture tonight, and will post it as soon as she can.

2. I grab my feet! All the time - good thing I can't tickle myself.

3. I will push and pull at items to make the lights go or music play, depending on what toys I am playing with!

4. I have laughed some, although I'm not too much of a laugher yet. I have been very serious since I was born, so it doesn't surprise me.

5. I will roll from side to side on my back, especially when Mommy or Daddy is showing me something that I want to keep seeing!

6. When my Polar Bear is put on my chest, I will wrestle him into submission. Who says Polar Bears are intimidating?

7. And possibly the weirdest thing - when I am crying and Mommy can't pick me up, the one thing that consistently soothes me is Stephen Colbert. Seriously.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Colbert? Drew, we need to talk, bud ... I understand you're a serious boy and all, but really, Colbert would probably be upset that you find him soothing, of all things :) And stop calling your mommy a slacker; Daddy, on the other hand (just kidding, Lee!) ... love, Aunt Erin

meeegan said...

I've never seen the Colbert Report. Maybe we can watch it together when I visit you...
Love,
Auntie Megan

chunkinsblog said...

I'm sure I'll have some on the DVR, and we think you will like it. Mom seems to enjoy watching that and the Daily Show with us when she is in town!

Rachael Dischner said...

Drew, you can come to my house and watch Colbert with Matt...I prefer the Daily Show. It sounds like you are doing great!!!