Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mommy is LAZY!!

I can't believe she has waited to so long to post anything!

I am now smiling at anyone who sticks their tongues out at me (luckily, strangers are not walking up and sticking their tongues out at me - that would be weird!). I am also sleeping about 6 hours at night - sometimes more! I am more than 12 pounds, and the doctors say I look great! Of course, I will put on all kinds of extra weight over the holidays - it's hard not to eat those yummy cookies (once Mommy has devoured them and they go into her milk!).

I'll post a new photo soon, but just wanted to pop on and say hi!

2 comments:

meeegan said...

Honey, your mommy is not LAZY, she is BUSY taking care of you!

But you are right -- Christmas cookies once removed are still delicious. Keep up the good work with smiling and sleeping and growing. I'll see you soon!

Love,
Auntie Megan

p.s. Of course you are the favorite... we just have to keep it a secret from your big brother, so he won't feel bad!

Tripp Hudgins said...

Hi!

Mmmm...cookies. I look forward to the day when you get to crunch the cookies yourself and your milk comes in a glass. In the mean, enjoy the expediency!